2022 ANNUAL WATER WEEK.
In celebration of Provo Water Company’s 11th Annual Drinking Water Week, May 14ththrough 21st, 2022. PWC hosts its annual high school poster competition under the theme: “Only Tap Water Can Deliver”.
The deadline for entry is May 16th, 2022.
Posters can be dropped off at our Grace Bay office across from Club Med. High Schools located outside of Providenciales, arrangements can be made for pick-up at the airport or dock upon request.
2022 Drinking Water Poster Contest Rules
- Entries must be received no later than Monday, May 16th BEFORE 4:00 pm
- Entries must be labeled with school/grade, teacher, student name, and a contact number on the back of the poster.
- Posters must be flat. Do not roll or fold posters.
- All students in Forms 1 to 5 are eligible to enter the contest.
- Posters will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, legibility, and adherence to guidelines.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entries should be submitted on white or off-white background paper and is at least 8 ½ inches by 11 inches but not larger than 18 inches by 24 inches. (Notebook paper or graph paper may not be used.). The student may use tempera paint, crayon, ink, charcoal, pastel, etc. to create the poster. Reflective materials such as glitter or gold stars or items such as cotton balls, straws, magazine pictures, or fabric glued to the poster are prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Each poster must be the work of one student. The poster concept, design, and artwork must be the original work of the student entering. If the poster judges determined that someone other than the student has assisted in the creation of the poster, the entry will be disqualified.
- All entries become Provo Water Company Ltd property and may be reproduced in future water educational literature and all digital mediums.
For any additional information. Contact Sherry Bell-Parker TEL: 649-946-5202 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
1st place: Apple 10.2-inch iPad, 256 GB
2nd place: Samsung Galaxy Tab, 64 GB
3rd place: Android Tablet, 32 GB
PWC employees’ immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter contest.