Provo Water Company Internship 🌊 Exciting News! Provo Water Company is offering a summer internship…
11TH ANNUAL WATER WEEK PRIMARY SCHOOL COMPETITION
TCI Primary School 2022 Video Contest Guidelines & Official Rules
Please carefully read and observe all eligibility guidelines, submission requirements, and rules below:
- Eligible participants: Turks and Caicos Islands primary schools.
- Submission limits: Video submissions are limited to one video entry per school. All submissions are final.
- Video length: The video run time must be at or about 60 seconds (between 55 and 65 seconds total running time). (FINAL CREDITS, IF INCLUDED, WILL NOT COUNT AGAINST YOUR TOTAL TIME LIMIT).
- Submission requirements: All video entries must be accompanied with the following information: (1) a video title, (2) school name, (3) an e-mail address and (4) daytime telephone number.
- Video format: All videos must be submitted in one of the following movie/file formats: mp4, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, and transferred via an sharing platform to S.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest deadline: A completed video and submission information must be received 4 p.m. on Monday, May 16, 2022.
Where to submit video entries:
Please use a transfer-service to submit your video. We suggest wetransfer.com, and submit by email notification to Sherry Bell Parker at S.email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept a USB flash drive.
Entries must focus on a Water Conservation Campaign ( how to save water, why it’s important to save water, ways to save water, how to convince others to save water, etc). Videos that focus on other topics will be disqualified.
Video Contest Coordinator
Please contact Sherry Bell-Parker (649-946-5202) or S.firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Videos will be judged on the following criteria:-
- Accuracy and Content: Does it follow the video topic? How focused is the message? Is the information offered accurate?
- Audio/Sound: Is the sound sufficiently loud? Are voices clear and distinguished? Utilized appropriate sound effects.
- Style and Organization: Shows good organization of content and story line. Videography–Techniques–Clarity: The camera was held steady with minimum rock/shake. The video was shot at various “takes,” camera angles, etc. Whether the zoom was carefully/creatively used or not. Kept within the 55- to 65-second time limit.
- Entertainment Value and Originality: Is it interesting and captivating?
The winning school will receive $1000 (one-thousand dollars). Winner will be notified by phone, mail, and/or e-mail based on the information provided.
By submitting an entry, you agree:
- To abide by all rules
- To accept as final the decisions of the judges
- That Provo Water Company reserve the right to exhibit submitted videos unlimited number of times and in/through a limitless number of locations/media without paying you a fee and with no further notification
- That if selected as a finalist, you must either: I) certify that your video has not been submitted elsewhere; or II) give satisfactory evidence that you now have the full right to submit and publish it
- That if you are a winner, information you have submitted concerning yourself and your prize may be utilized for publicity or advertising purposes without further consent or compensation to you
- That all related clearances and permissions must be obtained prior to submission. It is your responsibility to obtain signed releases from any person whose recognizable likeness appears in your video and to obtain permission to use all other copyrighted materials that was used in your film including still images, 3-D objects, and music or musical compositions. You will assume all liability that may arise from lacking clearances and permissions.
- You agree to follow all public health guidelines during the production of your video.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Provo Water Company, member agencies and contest consultants from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to your participation in the contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Provo Water Company, member agencies and contest consultants.
This Post Has 0 Comments