PROVO WATER COMPANY takes your privacy seriously. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and with whom we may share it. In addition, we describe how we protect your information and how you can update or remove your contact information.
This is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation).
What type of information does PROVO WATER COMPANY Hold?
- Client Details: In normal circumstances we hold your first and last name, email address, phone numbers, date of birth, copies of identification, rental lease details, ownership of property details (copy of land register/certificate), water usage and payment details
- Email: When you subscribe to our email list, via our free Wi-Fi, you provide us with your email address.
- Facebook: When you log into our Free Wi-Fi via Facebook, you provide us with you first name, last name, gender and email address.
Facebook: When you “like” our page, if you are a friend of HAB you provide us with your Facebook details.
- Technical, usage and location information: We automatically collect information on how you interact with Provo Water Company through Google Analytics. This includes information such as date and time, information about your browser, operating system and computer or device, pages viewed and length of time spent on the site. Google also collects location information automatically provided by your computer or device.
How does PROVO WATER COMPANY use the information?
We use your Personal Information:-
• To communicate with you through email about your account and to update you about new benefits and features from Provo Water Company
• To provide you with information regarding your account
• To advertise and market products and services for Provo Water Company
• To help determine whether you may be interested in new products and services
• To improve our products and services and conduct research to better understand our customers, their needs and preferences
• To allow our customers to provide feedback by rating and reviewing our products
• To monitor and/or record your telephone calls to ensure consistent servicing levels
How may I indicate my consent?
Your consent is implied for us to use your information by agreeing to our terms and conditions when you log-on to our Free Wi-Fi Service or subscribe to our emails. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions on our free Wi-Fi service, you agree to receive e-mail communication from us regarding the HAB Group of companies, which include Provo Golf Club and hotel developments in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands.
How long does PROVO WATER COMPANY retain my information?
We retain your information as long as it is required for the purposes identified when you provided the information in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Does PROVO WATER COMPANY share the information it obtains about me with third parties?
PROVO WATER COMPANY does not share personal information about its consumers with any third parties outside of the PROVO WATER COMPANY corporate family. We do share information with an email provider we have retained to perform services on our behalf, but this service provider is not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We also may disclose information about you as required by law.
How does PROVO WATER COMPANY protect personal information?
We do not share personal information and utilize a third-party e-mail supplier which holds EU-US Privacy Shield certification and comply with the Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union and the Swiss Confederation.
Will I receive email from PROVO WATER COMPANY ?
We will send you email from the PROVO WATER COMPANY of companies (if you have provided us consent via our Free Wi-Fi Services) until you ask us not to by using the link to unsubscribe.
What if I prefer not to receive communications from PROVO WATER COMPANY?
If would like to unsubscribe, simply click on the unsubscribe link located within the email. Nevertheless, we would suggest you do not do this, as email is a way in which we can inform you of important events.
Access to your information
You have the right to access, update, erase, change or correct your personal information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you may ask us to correct or remove this information from our records. Any information that is found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.